- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview Advice
- About us
Data Scientist- Wolfsburg- up to 65K
Want to Work at Germany's Leading Automotive Provider as a Data Scientist?
This Data Science role will fall within a team that has crucial role within the company and deals with a huge amount of data across all business units.
Ideally they are looking for someone with a Master's Degree and a couple of year's commercial work experience as a Data Scientist who wants to really upskill and have a great platform for the future, or a Data Analyst who is interest in developing their Data Science skills.
This role will have you using your data analysis, data mining, data modelling skills to identify irregularities and weaknesses within group-wide business processes and then visualise the data. Machine learning skills will also be important, but can be learned on the job too!
- Master's Degree in computer science, Mathematics or business informatics or a comparable qualification
- Fluent in English and good understanding of German
- Knowledge in the field of data mining and process mining as well as analysis methods (or: knowledge discovery), such as: decision trees, association analysis, cluster analysis, artificial neural networks
- Knowledge in the conception and development of new methods for analysing large amounts of data
- Good knowledge / experience with analysis software (e.g. KNIME, SPSS, Matlab), database languages
- Scripting languages and data analysis technologies such as: Python or R
For someone eager to progress their within Data Science and upskill this role will be a great platform for future Data Science roles within the company.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
Popular fields of work
- Networkers launches report on technology workforce
Today sees the launch of the Technology: Voice of the Workforce report which brings together the perceptions of more than 1,...
Top in Big Data
- How AI specialists help lead the education revolution
Growing demand to introduce AI-focused technologies into classrooms is providing more opportunities for Data Scientists, Big...
- 5 high paying AI jobs and the skills you need to get them
Expert in AI? Chris Rosebert details five of the highest paying jobs in the AI field and how you can earn yourself these imp...