- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview Advice
- About us
Seeking a career-driven innovative Technical manager in Richardson, TX. Lead a team of engineers and developers in R&D in an exciting fast-paced environment, working on applications that matter!
- Architect design, develop, test and lead the creation of microservice applications.
- Set Technical Direction for the project
- Manage Senior Developers
- Support software deployment network
- Bachelors in Computer Science.
- 10 years application development experience
- 5 years of building and testing applications based on micro-services architecture
- 3 years of working on an Agile Scrum team
- Strong web application experience
- Experience with RESTful API Web Services.
- Experience with domain-driven design approach
- Linux experience
- Cloud platform experience: AWS, Azure, or Google
- TCP/IP knowledge
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.