- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview Advice
- About us
Automotive Sensor Fusion Algorithm Engineer
In this role, you are expected to participate in and work with sensor fusion algorithm research, which is a new business area for our client.
- Development of sensor fusion and object tracking algorithms and software to model the world using data from imagery, point cloud, radar, and other tactical sensors.
- Find innovative sensor fusion and perception solutions and algorithms for current and future autonomous vehicles. Research on sensor fusion algorithms and architectures.
- Develop engineering requirements at hardware and software systems and subsystems based on feature definitions and higher level requirements.
- Recommend options consistent with current industry best practices and future trends.
- Evaluate the performance of current and new ideas/architectures and requirement by simulation.
- MSc or PhD in Electrical, Computer, Physics, Mathematics or related field of studies with several years of experience.
- Experience in one or more of the following areas related to sensor fusion for ADAS and AD:
- Signal processing of radar, lidar, camera, and other automotive sensors
- Algorithm development for environment and situation awareness using multi-sensor fusion, object detection, point cloud processing, association, classification and tracking of multiple objects in complex environment
- Non-linear optimization and probabilistic filters
- Experience with target detection/segmentation using deep neural network
- Experience in Matlab programming and preferably also software optimization.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
Popular fields of work
- Telecommunications jobs in Germany
Why is the telecommunications market booming in Germany? And what job opportunities are available for the global telco...
- Networkers launches report on technology workforce
Today sees the launch of the Technology: Voice of the Workforce report which brings together the perceptions of more than 1,...
Top in Communications
- R&D investment creating 5G job opportunities
As the race to 5G heats up, telecoms giants are investing huge money in creating a 5G-enabled network. With huge investment,...
- Why demand is growing for 5G-ready telecoms engineers
New research predicts there’ll be 22 million new 5G-related jobs by the year 2035. Find out what particular skills are in hi...