- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview Advice
- About us
Senior 5G RAN Researcher
Our client are seeking to add an experienced RAN researcher to its European Labs in London (UK). The role will be to support research and development on advanced wireless systems (Beyond 5G)
Senior 5G RAN Researcher - Next Generation Radio Access Networks
Our client are seeking to add an experienced RAN researcher to its European Labs in London (UK). The role will be to support research and development on advanced wireless systems (Beyond 5G) in areas relevant to future terminal devices and circuits. The role will involve active creation of intellectual property, participation in collaborative R&D projects, and dissemination in scientific and industry forums and consortia. The role will demand excellent technical expertise, relationship management and proven communication and collaboration skills. In addition, the role will involve supporting outreach to the local and national research community.
Successful candidates will be able to demonstrate solid experience in designing and developing technologies and protocols for terminal devices and circuits. Ideal candidates will have experience with research and lab prototyping. Candidates will be expected to hold advanced degrees in EEE, CS or similar. A PhD qualification is certainly a plus but strong MSc candidates with equivalent accumulated academic or industrial experience will also be considered. Knowledge and experience with European and national research and funding programs as well as contacts to local players, both academic as well as industrial is desirable. A high level of independence, autonomy or self-management is required. English language fluency is required. European travel will be required.
Specific responsibilities in this role will include:
▪ Working with the responsible project lead to develop advanced terminal technologies
▪ Develop the necessary specifications in collaboration with European Project Partners
▪ Lead internal development efforts and ensure alignment with greater project objectives
▪ Support project lead to facilitate the review and approval of project deliverables
▪ Contribute to the generation of industry publications in areas of expertise as required
▪ Communication and socialization of project activities within greater internal project teams
Successful candidates will enjoy a relaxed start up type atmosphere with the security of a mature organization with over 45 years of history in the wireless industry.
For more information please send CVs directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.
Popular fields of work
- Telecommunications jobs in Germany
Why is the telecommunications market booming in Germany? And what job opportunities are available for the global telco...
- Networkers launches report on technology workforce
Today sees the launch of the Technology: Voice of the Workforce report which brings together the perceptions of more than 1,...
Top in Communications
- R&D investment creating 5G job opportunities
As the race to 5G heats up, telecoms giants are investing huge money in creating a 5G-enabled network. With huge investment,...
- Why demand is growing for 5G-ready telecoms engineers
New research predicts there’ll be 22 million new 5G-related jobs by the year 2035. Find out what particular skills are in hi...