- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview Advice
- About us
Radio On-Chip System Engineer
Radio system requirements in GSM, WCDMA, LTE and NR, Systemization knowledge of combined hardware, firmware, middleware and software domains,Proficiency within the field of signal processing, telecommunication systems and radio technology
- This Customer unit has the systemization responsibility in terms of radio requirement management for radio ASICs (Application Specific Integrated Circuits), FPGA (Field-Programmable Gate Array). The area is radio related for 3G, 4G and 5 G base stations. The focus area of the organization is systemization of radio features and radio functionalities.
- The radio functionalities include BF (Beam Forming), Channel Filtering, CFR (Crest Factor Reduction), DPD (Digital Pre-Distortion for linearization), PIM (Passive Inter-Modulation) cancellation and the digital converters such as DAC/ADC (Digital-to-Analog Converter/Analog-to-Digital Converter), etc. The architectural functions include the interfaces on control plane and user plane of the radio signal in downlink and uplink, as well as control functions in CPU sub systems and other sub systems such as DSP, memory, ROM, Boot and Security.
Responsibilities and tasks
- Systemization of radio unit's functionalities, features, interfaces, configuration capabilities and subsystems. which are to be implemented in ASIC/FPGAs function blocks
- Participate or drive technical analysis studies and pre-development in the SoC systemization areas
- Creating requirement specifications and requirement design specifications about radio ASICs and FPGAs
- Support to design team during development, continuously improve and optimize ways of working
- Master of Science, Ph.D., Post Doc or similar degrees in Electrical Engineering, Engineering Physics or Computer Science
- Proficiency within the field of signal processing, telecommunication systems and radio technology
- Systemization knowledge of combined hardware, firmware, middleware and software domains
- Radio system requirements in GSM, WCDMA, LTE and NR
- Advanced proficiency level of English language is mandatory, language knowledge in Swedish or Chinese is beneficial.
- Knowledge in embedded systems, system-on-chip, ASIC, FPGA
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.
Popular fields of work
- Telecommunications jobs in Germany
Why is the telecommunications market booming in Germany? And what job opportunities are available for the global telco...
- Networkers launches report on technology workforce
Today sees the launch of the Technology: Voice of the Workforce report which brings together the perceptions of more than 1,...
Top in Communications
- R&D investment creating 5G job opportunities
As the race to 5G heats up, telecoms giants are investing huge money in creating a 5G-enabled network. With huge investment,...
- Why demand is growing for 5G-ready telecoms engineers
New research predicts there’ll be 22 million new 5G-related jobs by the year 2035. Find out what particular skills are in hi...