- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview Advice
- About us
Senior RF Filter Engineer
We are currently searching for a Senior Filter Engineer for our clients R&D Team in Stockholm. The opening is for a senior engineer with the focus on future 5G Radio solutions.
Major job duties of a Senior Filter Engineer will include, but not limited to, the following:
- RF filter/duplexer research and development for radio base stations.
- Following latest filter technical trends and identifying key technology breakthroughs in the field as well as close cooperation with academic and industrial partners.
Qualifications and Experience needed:
The successful candidate must be an expert in filter technologies and is capable of leading R&D activities in concept selection, design, prototyping, and mass production phases. The ability of tracking latest technical trends in filter technologies is also a basic requirement. You are expected to have many years proven experience with high-power filters/diplexers for radio base stations in the telecom infrastructure industry, and hold a Master Degree in Electrical Engineering or other relevant subjects. A PhD Degree in a relevant area is of course a merit.
Key technical skills:
- Solid knowledge in electromagnetic wave theory.
- Extensive industrial experience in R&D of filters/diplexers, e.g. metal air-cavity filters, ceramic TE/TM filters, waveguide filters, for radio base stations, including simulations, prototype evaluations, and product qualification tests
- Familiar with RF measurement instruments, e.g. VNAs, spectrum analysers, vector signal generators, and power meters etc
- Good understanding of manufacturability of different types of filters
- Hands-on experiences in filter prototype tuning and troubleshooting
- ANSYS HFSS, CST Microwave Studio, Keysight ADS, etc
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.
Popular fields of work
- Telecommunications jobs in Germany
Why is the telecommunications market booming in Germany? And what job opportunities are available for the global telco...
- Networkers launches report on technology workforce
Today sees the launch of the Technology: Voice of the Workforce report which brings together the perceptions of more than 1,...
Top in Communications
- R&D investment creating 5G job opportunities
As the race to 5G heats up, telecoms giants are investing huge money in creating a 5G-enabled network. With huge investment,...
- Why demand is growing for 5G-ready telecoms engineers
New research predicts there’ll be 22 million new 5G-related jobs by the year 2035. Find out what particular skills are in hi...