- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview Advice
- About us
LTE-A / LTE, 5G Algorithm Specialist - Physical Layer
Algorithm Development, PHY Layer, Physical layer, MAC Layer, LTE, 5G, Signal Processing, MIMO, OFDM, Researcher
This opportunity in Sweden is to join a leading R&D office and the Wireless Network Algorithm Lab which drives innovation for our clients wireless Radio Access Networks (RAN) products. The team work on physical layer signal processing and Radio Resource Management (RRM) algorithms.
- To lead research and innovation in the area of baseband/physical layer algorithm development for 5G.
- You need to have strategic vision of the industry development and technological change.
- To follow and influence the research tracks in Wireless Radio Access networks.
- At least 7 years experiences in physical layer (PHY Layer) algorithm development for cellular network.
- In-depth knowledge of cellular network and LTE.
- Solid research background in technologies like MIMO, OFDM.
- Up-to-date knowledge about new research trends in academia.
- Experience in modelling and link level simulation.
- A solid theoretical background in areas such as information theory and signal processing.
- A PhD degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
- Experience in machine learning.
- Knowledge of C/C++.
For more information please apply.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
Popular fields of work
- Telecommunications jobs in Germany
Why is the telecommunications market booming in Germany? And what job opportunities are available for the global telco...
- Networkers launches report on technology workforce
Today sees the launch of the Technology: Voice of the Workforce report which brings together the perceptions of more than 1,...
Top in Communications
- R&D investment creating 5G job opportunities
As the race to 5G heats up, telecoms giants are investing huge money in creating a 5G-enabled network. With huge investment,...
- Why demand is growing for 5G-ready telecoms engineers
New research predicts there’ll be 22 million new 5G-related jobs by the year 2035. Find out what particular skills are in hi...