- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview Advice
- About us
Technical Sales Engineer
Our client has a technology that is helping industries to build solutions for cars, futuristic dashboards for ships, analyse satellite images, visualize meteors, save lives through medical devices and sense movements with IoT devices.
The Sales Engineer is responsible for pre-sales technical assistance for the EMEA region and will perform technical presentations & demonstrations of the product line, in addition be involved in all aspects of the technical sales.
* Manage product evaluations and prepare RFP/RFI responses.
* Coordinate the technical training of the sales force.
* Identify the need for additional sales, training and consulting.
* Technical knowledge and understanding of the development processes.
* Solid understanding and experience with C++ and preferably other object oriented languages.
* Qt knowledge is an advantage.
* Excellent presentation, demonstration and facilitation skills in leading meetings, trials and projects.
* Experience with creation, customization and delivery presentations.
* Fluent verbal and written communication in English. German could be an added advantage.
* Bachelor's degree in computer science/ technology or equivalent related experience.
* Autonomous and organized with effective communication skills, listening, verbal and written.
* Must take initiative and be a proactive member in the sales team.
* Team player with interpersonal skills to work with sales and technical staff in a dynamic and innovative company environment.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.