- About us
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Interview Advice
- Work for us
Enterprise Security Solution Architect
An exciting opportunity to create secure solutions for a globally known financial services company
Our client a leading financial services organisation are seeking an Enterprise Security Solution Architect for a role based in Cologne.
This is an exciting role that will see you design complex security solutions and share responsibility for the enterprise wide IT architecture and solutions. You will work closely with both the business and the technical teams to achieve secure solutions.
The successful candidate will have experience with:
- Enterprise Architecture Management (EAM) including TOGAF Knowledge of authorisation systems in a host and web environment IT architecture solutioning
- Expertise in building architecture governance, processes and structures
If this role sounds of interest please contact Daniel Newnham on firstname.lastname@example.org
Matchtech Group Plc is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Popular fields of work
- How North America is leading the way in tech
In our recent survey of more than 1,600 technology professionals, North America was rated as the most industry leading regio...
- Networkers launches report on technology workforce
Today sees the launch of the Technology: Voice of the Workforce report which brings together the perceptions of more than 1,...
Top in Cyber Security
- The truth behind gender diversity in the technology industry
For many years there has been an outcry at the lack of female representation in the technology industry, but is this just pe...
- From Tablet to Tablet in 5,000 years
Over the last 5,000 years, we’ve witnessed an incredible shift in communication driven by technology. Find out how jobs have...