- About us
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Interview Advice
- Work for us
Enterprise Security Solution Architect
An exciting opportunity to create secure solutions for a globally known financial services company
Our client a leading financial services organisation are seeking an Enterprise Security Solution Architect for a role based in Cologne.
This is an exciting role that will see you design complex security solutions and share responsibility for the enterprise wide IT architecture and solutions. You will work closely with both the business and the technical teams to achieve secure solutions.
The successful candidate will have experience with:
- Enterprise Architecture Management (EAM) including TOGAF Knowledge of authorisation systems in a host and web environment IT architecture solutioning
- Expertise in building architecture governance, processes and structures
If this role sounds of interest please contact Daniel Newnham on email@example.com
Matchtech Group Plc is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.
Popular fields of work
- Top 5 highest paying jobs in Cyber Security
What are the top paying jobs in the cyber security profession? Shaun Turner, Senior Cyber and Infosec Recruitment Consultant...
- Networkers launches report on technology workforce
Today sees the launch of the Technology: Voice of the Workforce report which brings together the perceptions of more than 1,...
Top in Cyber Security
- Are gamers the key to plugging the cyber security skills gap?
Could gamers help fill the cyber security skills gap? And are employers ready to look outside the box to find the talent the...
- Why AI experts are needed to help fight crime
Help fight crime as an AI expert. Find out why your skills are sought after in law enforcement.