- About us
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Interview Advice
- Work for us
Enterprise Security Solution Architect
An exciting opportunity to create secure solutions for a globally known financial services company
Our client a leading financial services organisation are seeking an Enterprise Security Solution Architect for a role based in Cologne.
This is an exciting role that will see you design complex security solutions and share responsibility for the enterprise wide IT architecture and solutions. You will work closely with both the business and the technical teams to achieve secure solutions.
The successful candidate will have experience with:
- Enterprise Architecture Management (EAM) including TOGAF Knowledge of authorisation systems in a host and web environment IT architecture solutioning
- Expertise in building architecture governance, processes and structures
If this role sounds of interest please contact Daniel Newnham on email@example.com
Matchtech Group Plc is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Popular fields of work
- Top 5 highest paying jobs in Cyber Security
What are the top paying jobs in the cyber security profession? Shaun Turner, Senior Cyber and Infosec Recruitment Consultant...
- Networkers launches report on technology workforce
Today sees the launch of the Technology: Voice of the Workforce report which brings together the perceptions of more than 1,...
Top in Cyber Security
- How 2nd & 3rd line IT support can build a career in cyber security
Work in 2nd or 3rd line IT support but want to get into cyber security? Recruitment specialist Jonathan Martin shares his ad...
- Tech career advice for 2018
New Year, new job? This time of year is a natural time to reflect on what lies ahead and how you want your year to shape up....