- About us
- Career advice
- Application forms
- Assessment centres
- CV tips and advice
- Career Development
- Career planning
- Contract & temporary work
- Covering letters
- Employment Agencies Act
- Interview advice
- Interview questions
- Permanent work
- Security clearance in the UK
- Using a recruitment agency
- Working in the UK
- Work for us
Enterprise Security Solution Architect
An exciting opportunity to create secure solutions for a globally known financial services company
Our client a leading financial services organisation are seeking an Enterprise Security Solution Architect for a role based in Cologne.
This is an exciting role that will see you design complex security solutions and share responsibility for the enterprise wide IT architecture and solutions. You will work closely with both the business and the technical teams to achieve secure solutions.
The successful candidate will have experience with:
- Enterprise Architecture Management (EAM) including TOGAF Knowledge of authorisation systems in a host and web environment IT architecture solutioning
- Expertise in building architecture governance, processes and structures
If this role sounds of interest please contact Daniel Newnham on email@example.com
Matchtech Group Plc is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Popular fields of work
- How North America is leading the way in tech
In our recent survey of more than 1,600 technology professionals, North America was rated as the most industry leading regio...
- Networkers launches report on technology workforce
Today sees the launch of the Technology: Voice of the Workforce report which brings together the perceptions of more than 1,...
Top in Cyber Security
- Mobile World Congress: 5 emerging technologies that will disrupt the jobs market
Networkers’ own Saul Penhallow, Mark Payne and Ozz Hussein share their insights on a bamboozling experience at this years Mo...
- 7 takeaways from the European Information Security Summit
Did you attend the European Information Security Summit? If not don’t worry, Jonathan Martin, Cyber Security & Cloud Dep...