- About us
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Interview Advice
- Work for us
Enterprise Security Solution Architect
An exciting opportunity to create secure solutions for a globally known financial services company
Our client a leading financial services organisation are seeking an Enterprise Security Solution Architect for a role based in Cologne.
This is an exciting role that will see you design complex security solutions and share responsibility for the enterprise wide IT architecture and solutions. You will work closely with both the business and the technical teams to achieve secure solutions.
The successful candidate will have experience with:
- Enterprise Architecture Management (EAM) including TOGAF Knowledge of authorisation systems in a host and web environment IT architecture solutioning
- Expertise in building architecture governance, processes and structures
If this role sounds of interest please contact Daniel Newnham on firstname.lastname@example.org
Matchtech Group Plc is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Popular fields of work
- Top 5 highest paying jobs in Cyber Security
What are the top paying jobs in the cyber security profession? Shaun Turner, Senior Cyber and Infosec Recruitment Consultant...
- Networkers launches report on technology workforce
Today sees the launch of the Technology: Voice of the Workforce report which brings together the perceptions of more than 1,...
Top in Cyber Security
- 6 things IT professionals need to know about GDPR
This time next year new data protection regulations will be in effect which put more onus on organisations to better protect...
- How can companies combat WannaCry ransomware?
In the aftermath of the global attack on IT systems last week, Networkers' Shaun Turner examines the people and skills requi...