- About us
- Career advice
- Application forms
- Assessment centres
- CV tips and advice
- Career Development
- Career planning
- Contract & temporary work
- Covering letters
- Employment Agencies Act
- Interview advice
- Interview questions
- Permanent work
- Security clearance in the UK
- Using a recruitment agency
- Working in the UK
- Work for us
Cyber Security Engineering Manager
My client a global leading telecommunication organisation are seeking a Cyber Security Engineering Manager. This role would be based out of Munich.
The role would see the successful candidate helping to build and support the growth of the Cyber Security team. You will work with all IT teams to design and evaluate security architecture during both the development and implementation of network and application solutions.
You will be responsible for the creation and execution of vulnerability management program and conducting vendor reviews and new technology evaluation.
The Cyber Security Engineering Manager will need to have
· Relevant hands on experience in a technical engineering and operational IT security environment
· Understanding of network technologies
· Team Management experience
· Background in IT security
· Understanding of security solutions (IDS/IPS, Firewalls, Application Firewalls, Anti-Virus, Mail Filters etc)
If this role sounds of interest please contact me on email@example.com
Popular fields of work
- How North America is leading the way in tech
In our recent survey of more than 1,600 technology professionals, North America was rated as the most industry leading regio...
- Networkers launches report on technology workforce
Today sees the launch of the Technology: Voice of the Workforce report which brings together the perceptions of more than 1,...
Top in Cyber Security
- Mobile World Congress: 5 emerging technologies that will disrupt the jobs market
Networkers’ own Saul Penhallow, Mark Payne and Ozz Hussein share their insights on a bamboozling experience at this years Mo...
- 7 takeaways from the European Information Security Summit
Did you attend the European Information Security Summit? If not don’t worry, Jonathan Martin, Cyber Security & Cloud Dep...