- About us
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Interview Advice
- Work for us
Cyber Security Engineering Manager
My client a global leading telecommunication organisation are seeking a Cyber Security Engineering Manager. This role would be based out of Munich.
The role would see the successful candidate helping to build and support the growth of the Cyber Security team. You will work with all IT teams to design and evaluate security architecture during both the development and implementation of network and application solutions.
You will be responsible for the creation and execution of vulnerability management program and conducting vendor reviews and new technology evaluation.
The Cyber Security Engineering Manager will need to have
· Relevant hands on experience in a technical engineering and operational IT security environment
· Understanding of network technologies
· Team Management experience
· Background in IT security
· Understanding of security solutions (IDS/IPS, Firewalls, Application Firewalls, Anti-Virus, Mail Filters etc)
If this role sounds of interest please contact me on email@example.com
Popular fields of work
- Top 5 highest paying jobs in Cyber Security
What are the top paying jobs in the cyber security profession? Shaun Turner, Senior Cyber and Infosec Recruitment Consultant...
- Networkers launches report on technology workforce
Today sees the launch of the Technology: Voice of the Workforce report which brings together the perceptions of more than 1,...
Top in Cyber Security
- 6 things IT professionals need to know about GDPR
This time next year new data protection regulations will be in effect which put more onus on organisations to better protect...
- How can companies combat WannaCry ransomware?
In the aftermath of the global attack on IT systems last week, Networkers' Shaun Turner examines the people and skills requi...