- About us
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Interview Advice
- Work for us
Cyber Security Engineering Manager
My client a global leading telecommunication organisation are seeking a Cyber Security Engineering Manager. This role would be based out of Munich.
The role would see the successful candidate helping to build and support the growth of the Cyber Security team. You will work with all IT teams to design and evaluate security architecture during both the development and implementation of network and application solutions.
You will be responsible for the creation and execution of vulnerability management program and conducting vendor reviews and new technology evaluation.
The Cyber Security Engineering Manager will need to have
· Relevant hands on experience in a technical engineering and operational IT security environment
· Understanding of network technologies
· Team Management experience
· Background in IT security
· Understanding of security solutions (IDS/IPS, Firewalls, Application Firewalls, Anti-Virus, Mail Filters etc)
If this role sounds of interest please contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org
Popular fields of work
- How North America is leading the way in tech
In our recent survey of more than 1,600 technology professionals, North America was rated as the most industry leading regio...
- Networkers launches report on technology workforce
Today sees the launch of the Technology: Voice of the Workforce report which brings together the perceptions of more than 1,...
Top in Cyber Security
- The truth behind gender diversity in the technology industry
For many years there has been an outcry at the lack of female representation in the technology industry, but is this just pe...
- From Tablet to Tablet in 5,000 years
Over the last 5,000 years, we’ve witnessed an incredible shift in communication driven by technology. Find out how jobs have...