- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
Our client is recruiting a Solutions Architect to join our progressive team. This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious candidate to join a rapidly expanding business and develop their own team to support the requirements of our clients.
For over 20 years, our client has been at the forefront of innovative thinking and ground-breaking ideas by integrating design, delivery and technology solutions for many of the best-known brands.
- Strategy and Design
- Digital Experiences
- Manufacturing and Program Delivery
- Data Solutions
Summary of Position
Our client is recruiting a Solutions Architect to join our progressive team. The successful candidate will have the core responsibility of the design that underlies data solutions and the execution of that design into a working application. This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious candidate to join a rapidly expanding business and develop their own team to support the requirements of our clients.
Role & Responsibilities
- Meet the design of the end-state solution with clients and the internal team
- Working with the internal team, comfortably translate requirements into distinguished architecture designs which meet the client and business needs
- Effectively communicate issues of a technical nature to clients using non-technical business terms
- Envision, estimate and manage large complex architectures for platform development and deployment projects
- Participate in all key design decisions and review all critical design specifications for completeness, accuracy and adherence to the technical vision and roadmap that we have created
- Review test plans, and user documentation for functional and technical completeness, accuracy and architectural alignment
- Provide leadership in meetings to identify risk factors and provide mitigation strategies and solutions
- Deal effectively with all aspects of client concerns or issues
- Engage in conversations with senior level technology decision-makers related to business values and technical solutions
- Any other duties assigned from time to time, in line with role competencies and / or skillset
Qualifications & Skills Required
- Bachelor's level degree in Computer Science or an engineering, mathematics, or another quantitative field required
- 7+ years' experience in designing, deploying and migrating key technical systems
- A proven track record of services delivery excellence with 7+ years of experience in technology leadership and consulting services
- 7+ years' experience in infrastructure architecture, database architecture and networking
- Exceptional understanding of the requirements needed to design, manage and maintain complex technical solutions and their peripherals
- Possession of a demonstrable understanding of modern architectural patterns such as containerization, microservices, API gateways etc.
- Experience creating solutions for financial services, retail, institutions or foundations
- Experience in project planning and execution
- Ability to translate customer and business needs into outstanding products and services
- Must be a team player with ability to build relationships with clients and staff
- Self-motivated, goal driven, and results oriented
- Strong system thinking and problem-solving ability
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.