- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
Integration Platform Engineer
Networkers Technology have partnered with a disruptive technology start up, in the data center industry as we know it!
Our client is looking for a Integration Platform Engineer to join them on a full time basis in Plano, TX.
As the Integration Platform Engineer you will be responsible for overseeing the technical integrations of all internally and 3rd party developed software components
As the Integrations Platform Engineer your responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring compatibility and integration between all internally and externally developed software offerings.
- Managing the complete development life-cycle of all our clients system integrations, including the integration of all internally developed hardware, software and related systems, as well as the development of standards and protocols for future integrations.
- Collaborating with System Engineers to ensure compatibility with all internal and external hardware and software.
- Working with customers and 3rd party hardware manufacturers to ensure hardware and software compatibility with the clients portfolio.
- Serving as the primary point of contact for all 3rd parties in respect to their development of software and hardware integrations into the clients product portfolio.
The Integration Platform Engineer requirements include:
- 7+ years of experience in the field of software engineering.
- 5+ years of experience in a field focusing on the integration, compatibility and operational suitability of various components.
- Extensive knowledge of various server platform components and their implementation, including CPU, memory, storage, networking, and accelerator hardware.
- Experience with LAMP server environments based on stack implementations and Windows Server based workloads.
- Experience with I2C based communications and similar protocols.
- The ability to work independently, as part of a team.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.