- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
AWS Enterprise Architect
Networkers Technology have partnered with a growing AI company in Plano, TX to find an AWS Enterprise Architect to work full time at their global HQ.
As the AWS Enterprise Architect not only will you get to work for company that is breaking down barriers with the AI technology space. You will get a chance to be part of this growing organization as they continue to create cutting edge technology and becomes one of the leaders in their space.
The AWS Enterprise Architect your responsibilities will include:
- Working with software development teams to build cloud ready and cloud native products
- Enabling public cloud (AWS) journey for products, gathering requirements, designing, and delivering public cloud ready products.
- Creating and implementing strategy for public cloud deployment of products. This would also include data governance, automation, security, and health monitoring.
- Enabling deployment of products in customer public clouds.
- Creating thought leadership on AWS solutions and hybrid cloud.
As the AWS Enterprise Architect your background will include:
- Bachelors and Masters in Computer Science or Equivalent.
- 10+ years of software development.
- 3+ years in AWS public cloud architecture.
- Hands on experience with AWS technologies is a must.
- Expertise in cloud database technologies such as Snowflake, Redshift, or Vertica.
- AWS certification.
- Ability to troubleshoot and quickly resolve problems.
- Excellent Written and verbal communications skills.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.