- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
This Project is a Salesforce Renovation/Migration from a Classic legacy system to Lighting.
To support the above vision, we are seeking a seasoned Scrum Master who will be responsible for managing the scrum process and leading the scrum team in Agile methodology. You will maintain business stakeholder relationship and ensure delivery in agreed timelines. Reporting to the Senior Manager Development, we are seeking a Scrum Master for our team in downtown Toronto.
By joining our team, you will have the opportunity to make an impact
- Guide and coach the team to follow Agile practices.
- Facilitate Agile ceremonies including iteration planning, iteration review, retrospectives, and daily stand-ups.
- Apply techniques for effective workflow visualization and management (e.g., Kanban or Scrum Boards).
- Identify, manage, and help mitigate issues and risks, with emphasis on timely removal of impediments for the team and/or directing obstacles to appropriate owners for quick resolution.
- Facilitate identifying and enacting improvement strategies to increase the productivity of the team and quality of deliverables.
- Track agile metrics to provide statistical proof of momentum and sustainability.
- Understand long-term product planning/ roadmap and help inform development teams to create quicker gains for the benefit of the end user.
- Relationship Management - Develop and nurture strong partnering relationships with Product Owner/Business Sponsor and stakeholders.
- Communicate effectively across diverse audiences within and outside of the development team (Stakeholders, Executives), acting as a champion of the agile methodology.
YOU Ideally Have
- 3-5 years of technical working experience as a Scrum Master and/or leading large cross-functional/cross-regional teams on major organizational projects.
- Working experience with Agile techniques - Automated Testing, User Stories, TDD, Continuous Integration, Testing, etc.
- Strong communication skills. (verbal/written/presentation)
- Experience in the use of JIRA/Confluence
- Experience in SAFe Agile Framework (Scaled Agile Framework)
- Experience with Salesforce or Pega development would be a strong asset.
- Capital Markets and GBM experience is highly preferred
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.