- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview Advice
- About us
Regional Sales Manager - Cyber-security
Networkers Technology have partnered with leading telecoms solutions company to find Regional Sales Managers with cyber-security sales experience to join them in New York City.
If you are cyber security sales professional with a passion for hunting and developing new markets, then this is the opportunity for you!
As the Regional Sales Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining and developing appropriate product and commercial knowledge in line with the client services strategy.
- Developing a Territory Plan that prioritizes target customer accounts and tracks progress.
- Developing the sales account plan, with the account manager, for each security opportunity, ensuring each member of the sales opportunity team understands their role and responsibility.
- Working with the account teams, to understand, qualify and develop opportunities through to closure and implementation.
- Working with Operations, Finance, Contracts, Legal, Account Executives, and others across multiple service lines to develop partnership and commercial proposals both for proactive client development and client issued RFPs.
As the Regional Sales Manager you will have:
- Bachelors (MBA) preferred).
- CISSP Certification.
- Relevant experience in the cyber-security sales function.
- Good leadership skills in managing, motivating and coaching as part of a matrix organization.
- Strong presentation skills.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
Popular fields of work
- Top 5 highest paying jobs in Cyber Security
What are the top paying jobs in the cyber security profession? Shaun Turner, Senior Cyber and Infosec Recruitment Consultant...
- Networkers launches report on technology workforce
Today sees the launch of the Technology: Voice of the Workforce report which brings together the perceptions of more than 1,...
Top in Cyber Security
- How hackers can avoid a life of cybercrime
For young, talented hackers it can be easy to fall into a life of cybercrime. We explore how they can avoid this and what ex...
- Why the NHS needs to invest in cyber security skills one year on from WannaCry
As the NHS looks to invest in cyber security one year on from the WannaCry ransomware, Ryan Baker looks at the skills it nee...