- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview Advice
- About us
Regional Sales Manager - Cyber-security
Networkers Technology have partnered with leading telecoms solutions company to find Regional Sales Managers with cyber-security sales experience to join them in New York City.
If you are cyber security sales professional with a passion for hunting and developing new markets, then this is the opportunity for you!
As the Regional Sales Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining and developing appropriate product and commercial knowledge in line with the client services strategy.
- Developing a Territory Plan that prioritizes target customer accounts and tracks progress.
- Developing the sales account plan, with the account manager, for each security opportunity, ensuring each member of the sales opportunity team understands their role and responsibility.
- Working with the account teams, to understand, qualify and develop opportunities through to closure and implementation.
- Working with Operations, Finance, Contracts, Legal, Account Executives, and others across multiple service lines to develop partnership and commercial proposals both for proactive client development and client issued RFPs.
As the Regional Sales Manager you will have:
- Bachelors (MBA) preferred).
- CISSP Certification.
- Relevant experience in the cyber-security sales function.
- Good leadership skills in managing, motivating and coaching as part of a matrix organization.
- Strong presentation skills.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.