- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
Front End Web Developer - React
One of the Networkers leading client in the Payments industry is looking for Front End Developer and will work closely with the design and backend team to build and develop web applications for our forward-thinking products.
About our client:
The world's' fastest growing mobile payments and commerce ecosystem.
Our client is looking for a talented frontend developer to join them. Work closely with the design and backend team to build and develop web applications for our forward-thinking products.
- Work on all things front-end including web and mobile.
- Building applications that are responsive, performant, and accessible Produce high-quality HTML/CSS pages from mockups.
- Collaborating with other disciplines across engineering, UX, and Product to help develop front end solutions.
- Using our Microservice stack to integrate front end into the development lifecycle.
- Degree in Computer Science, a similar field, or equivalent experience.
- 5 + years of experience in software development.
- Experience using React or Vue.js.
- Interest and ability to learn new technology stacks as needed.
- Experience with server-side web app code, e.g. REST APIs using Java, Ruby and/or Node.js.
- Doesn't shy away from testing and code review.
- React Native or Weex experience is a plus.
What our client Offer:
- We are proud to announce that we have been certified as a Great Place to Work!
- A collaborative, open work environment that fosters ownership, creativity, and urgency.
- Enrolment in the Group Health Benefits plan right from the day you start working, no waiting period.
- We believe in hard work, fun, innovation, and team building. Every other month, we plan an activity to celebrate that. So far, we've gone biking, axe-throwing, bowling, indoor rocking climbing, and go-karting (to name a few).
- Chocolates & Snacks: Our "Chief Chocolate Officer" is in charge of stocking high-quality chocolates for all.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.