- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
Full Stack PHP Developer
We are currently looking for an energetic Full Stack Software Developer with a great sense of humour to join our team. Our platform uses Amazon Web Services and the latest open source frameworks and technologies to support our products.
In this role, you will be a part of the team responsible for the engineering the next generation of our platform. Working in an agile team, we are creating applications, APIs and frameworks to serve current and future customers.
You will stay on top of best practices, responsible for disseminating that information to the entire software development team. You will have an interest in using the latest open-source technologies and be an advocate for continuous improvement.
- Develop, maintain and enhance our platforms
- Keep up on best practices for systems architecture
- Understand scalable architectures
- Respect security and privacy issues
- Ensure all components are highly scalable, maintainable and monitored
- Deliver quality code using best practices
- Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related discipline
- Ability to adapt quickly and develop in-depth technical understanding of new applications and complex technologies
- Experience and preference for open source
- A strong interest in using the latest AWS technologies (API Gateway, Lambda, Kinesis, SQS/SNS, RDS, ElasticCache, etc…)
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- A strong understanding of the concepts associated with digital security
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.