- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
Project Controls Manager
Networkers Technology have partnered with a leading telecoms company to find a Project Controls Manager to work with them on a full time basis managing project controls for a leading carriers construction in the Florida/Atlanta market.
As the Project Controls Manager you will receive incredible compensation and benefits (including 401k and stock options!)
Your Project Controls Manager responsibilities will include:
- Providing cost control and CPM scheduling support while managing a staff of schedulers, cost controls, and change controls.
- Implementing project planning processes.
- Ensuring the project schedule includes entire project scope.
- Ensuring the project is on-time and on-budget.
- Assisting in development and implementation of project controls process, procedures, systems and tools.
- Ensuring project controls procedures are implemented, and adhered to, and comply with internal and external auditing.
As the Project Controls Manager your experience will include:
- 10+ years of experience in project controls and the telecom construction industry or a Bachelors Degree in related field.
- Project planning/scheduling, budgeting and forecasting software experience.
- Strong understanding of CPM.
- Strong financial analysis background.
- PMI or other project management certification.
- The ability to work for any employer without restriction.
- Be located in US preferably Miami area.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.