- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
Incident Response Engineer(Cyber-security) Full Time & Benefits
A leading provider of cybersecurity and application delivery solutions is looking for an Incident (ERT) Expert Engineer to fuel the success of customers by serving as the primary contact when timely assistance is needed the most.
Our Client has changed how businesses are securing the digital experience. As a result, it's now the recognized industry leader and undergoing explosive growth in the rapidly expanding security market.
A leading provider of cybersecurity and application delivery solutions is looking for an Emergency Response Team (ERT) Expert Engineer to fuel the success of customers by serving as the primary contact when timely assistance is needed the most.
If you're an energetic, upstart engineer who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment and interacting with people under pressure, this could be the position for you.
The ERT Expert Engineer will join the Emergency Response Team in Radware's Managed Services business unit. The ERT Team provides immediate and direct security support for customers under attack, ensuring the continued functioning of protected services and, ultimately, customer satisfaction. The ERT Expert role is part of the ERT's top tier of experts, providing technical support and expert guidance on product use as part of an overall network security defense solution (I.e., attack detection and mitigation), support strategic internal and customer projects, and provide real-time support to security-related business and technical challenges.
- At least 4 years' experience in application security
- Good understanding of network design (e.g. LAN/WAN, switches/routers, routing protocols such as BGP and OSPF) and protocols (e.g., IPv4, TCP/IP, VPN, IPSec, HTTP, DNS)
- Good understanding of and experience with security
- Customer and service-oriented
- Good troubleshooting and diagnosis capabilities
- Willing to be on alert during off-work hours
- Excellent communication skills and teamwork
- Excellent time management, multi-tasking, and prioritization skills
- Perceptive, fast learner, and able to perform well under pressure
- Experience in similar positions/companies
- BSc/BA in Computer Science or equivalent
- Knowledge in scripting language
- Graduated Networking or Security courses
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.