- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
Director of Special Projects
Networkers Technology have partnered with a leading telecoms construction company in Miami to find a Director of Special projects to work with them on a full time permanent basis.
If you are an experienced Project Management Director with experience of telecoms construction in the Georgia/Florida markets, and want to be part of telecoms history then this is the opportunity for you!
As the Director of Special Projects your receive incredible benefits including medical coverage, 401k and stock options!
Your Director of Special Projects responsibilities will include:
- Leading special projects.
- Evaluating capital projects to determine the scope, specs, and budget for every project.
- Overseeing the management of construction projects from initial design, bids, costing, and construction.
- Acting as lead for all major capital expenditure projects, including bid process, reviewing, and the execution of contracts, permitting, management of project costs.
- Facilitating and supporting cross-functional teams to continuously improve or redesign operational processes from critical to safe, high quality, and efficient operations by leveraging the Lean and Change Leadership methodologies in all aspects of the business.
- Assisting in the creation of KPI's, operational improvements, and financial benefits.
As the Director of Special Project your background will include:
- A Bachelor's degree (Masters preferred)
- 10 years of related wireless telecom construction experience.
- Contacts within telecom operators (Verizon preferred).
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
- Ability to analyze data and provide recommendations.
- Lean Six Sigma Certification
- Project Management Certification (PMP).
- The ability to work for any US employer without restriction.
- Billingual to an efficient business level.
- Be based Miami or open to reloation.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.