- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
We are seeking a seasoned Project Control Officer. You will maintain business stakeholder relationship and ensure delivery in agreed timelines. Reporting to the Senior Manager Development, we are seeking a PCO for our team in downtown Toronto.
- Build strong relationships with Business Users from multiple business lines to gain strong understanding of Project Objectives.
- Manage project reports to steering committees and other senior management groups.
- Create project plans and establish measures to ensure effectiveness and efficiency of project execution.
- Manage project financials by completing budget planning, monthly forecasts, dashboards, and accruals.
- Establish project scope and effectively manage sprints and backlogs.
YOU Ideally Have
- 2-4 Years as a Project Control Officer
- Strong Agile project management experience in GBM or Capital Markets areas with in-depth understanding of Agile principles and practices.
- Strong communication and relationship building skills.
- Experience with project financial management including budgeting and reporting.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, Engineering, Business, or related discipline
- Scrum Master Certification (CSM) would be considered an asset
- Downtown office
- We get stuff done but we have fun doing it
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.