- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview Advice
- About us
Director of Applications - Healthcare
Networkers Technology have partnered with a leading healthcare technology company to find a Director of Applications - Healthcare to work with one of their major accounts in the Michigan area.
If you are a Director of Applications with experience working with Cerner Millennium and/or McKesson Paragon/Allscripts and a passion for working with a leading technology company. Then this is the position for you!
As the Director of Applications - Healthcare your responsibilities will include:
- Assessing standards for application development and define best in class development standards, policies and managing risk.
- Developing and maintaining of roadmap to record applications performance.
- Work closely with the application strategy team, business units and leadership to execute the application roadmap programs.
- Hold financial responsibility for application operations as well as outlining the cost and ROI for the application strategy and working closely with the business units and company executives.
- Determining cost and justification for proposed projects.
The Director of Application - Healthcare requirements include:
- Bachelor's in computer science / Business / MIS/Healthcare (Masters preferred).
- 8+ years of experience in healthcare operations experience in multi-facility organizations.
- 8+ years of experience in healthcare applications including EHR (such as Cerner Millennium, McKesson Paragon/Allscripts TW and PRO).
- 5+ years' in a management position responsible for installation, maintenance and security of major healthcare computer applications.
- 5+ years' management experience including staff in multiple locations as well as domestic and globally.
- ITIL certification preferred or in process of obtaining certification.
- Project Management certification preferred.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.