- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview Advice
- About us
Project Manager - Oracle Fusion implementations
Networkers Technology have partnered with a leading Oracle consultancy to find a Project Manager with Oracle Fusion implementation experience to work for them on a full time permanent basis.
If you are a Project Manager with Oracle Cloud ERP implementation experience with a passion for driving successful implementations within Oracle Cloud, then this is the position for you!
As the Project Manager - Oracle Cloud Fusion implementation your responsibilities with include:
- Delivering, and exceeding targets.
- Will overcome adversity and find a way no matter the issue.
- Reporting to and inspiring confidence in stakeholders.
- Build and maintain a strong working relationship with clients.
- Team building and team management to maximize the teams performance.
The Project Manager - Oracle Cloud Fusion implementation requirements include:
- Implementation of Oracle Fusion in the Cloud
- Keeping projects on time and within budgets
- Degree in related field
- The ability to work and travel anywhere within the US
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.