- Looking to hire?
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
Sales and Marketing Systems Manager
Do you know about Sales and Marketing and the systems that drive it within corporate organisations? Then this could be your next great move.
My client is in an exciting growth space and you will be instrumental in helping that growth.
Forming part of the IT Leadership Team, reporting into the CIO, you will be a strategic partner to the Sales Leadership Teams in the business, as well as the internal and external sales support groups and partners.
You will be expected to drive thought-leadership to bring innovation and value to these departments.
You will be managing a team of skilled IT professionals as well as working with a consulting firm.
- Bachelor's Degree/National Diploma in Computer Science, Information Technology or Marketing, or equivalent work experience (15+ years)
- 10 or more years IT experience
- Must have a proven track record in Sales and Marketing systems (you need to understand how to sell). For example, you will have experience in Loyalty Systems, Card Systems, Marketing Campaigns, Social Media, etc.
- Preferably a background in the Retail/FMCG sector
- 5+ years management experience, preferably in a business facing / client facing role
- SAP certification and/or experience preferred, especially SAP SD and Hybris/Commerce Cloud
- CRM certification or experience preferred
- Strong strategic partnering skills with IT and business stakeholders
- Strong leadership skills
- Ability to work under pressure, with tight deadlines and a 'can-do' attitude
- Thought-leader and change agent to drive innovation and change at a strategic level that delivers maximum business value
- Extensive knowledge of IT systems and application architectures - highly skilled and experienced in development and operational support of IT systems
- Deep understanding of the retail technology stack to include OS, DB, middleware, POS, Loyalty, Card processing, IoT, application layer, virtualisation, and cloud technologies
NB: Our client is a proudly South African company and they are committed to Transformation. This role will therefore only be open to Employment Equity groups that will compliment their quotas.
Due the overwhelming response to our adverts, I would like to mention that only candidates who have been shortlisted will be contacted.