- Looking to hire?
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
Competency Lead (Business & Systems Analysis)
Reporting into the Head of Analysis, the Analyst Competency Lead is responsible to lead, manage and coach a team of analysts, including business analysts, systems analysts, and end to end analysts.
Business and Systems Analyst Competency Lead
The Business and Systems Analyst Competency Lead will drive continuous improvement of analysis standards and practices, lead accountability for analysis artefact reviews and drive the team to embrace Agile ways of working.
The Analyst Competency Lead is proficient at interacting and partnering across multiple IT and business teams.
· Drive the growth of the Analyst team to capture and share best-practice analysis knowledge.
· Define and continuously improve analysis practices and standards required to enable an Agile enterprise.
· Take overall accountability for the governance and quality of analysis work products.
· Build, lead, manage and mentor a world class team of Analysts
Essential experience required:
· Bachelors Degree or equivalent tertiary qualification
· Business Analysis certification or equivalent
· Experience in leading a team
· Exposure to SCRUM and other Agile methodologies and principles
· 7 - 10 years Analysis experience
· 2 - 5 years Investment industry experience
· Previous Management or Leadership experience
For more information or to apply please contact