- Looking to hire?
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
Solution-level design, architectural decision-making and analysis of the associated impact on the overall business goals and outcomes.
Solution Architect - Cape Town - Permanant
Closing date: 22 January
Summary of role
- You will be responsible for solution-level design, architectural decision-making and analysis of the associated impact on the overall business goals and outcomes.
- You will define and own the end-to-end integrated cross functional enterprise technology solution blueprint, including standards and aligned to enterprise strategy.
- Apply a broad understanding of products, systems, technologies across the business portfolio and technical ability on integration of these components to deliver a cohesive end to end, fit for purpose, agile and optimised solution architecture.
- Relevant tertiary qualification
- TOGAF certified
- 10+years' experience in IT systems
- 8+years' experience in a lead solution design or architecture role
- Experience in complex multi-functional landscapes
- Digital transformation
Our client is committed to employing individuals in line with their Employment Equity targets.
Please note that due to the overwhelming response to adverts, you will only be contacted if shortlisted for the role.