- Looking to hire?
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
Product Marketing Manager - Banking/Software Solutions
Product Marketing Manager, will play a key role in driving the companies go-to-market, demand generation and content strategy in Africa for their Omnichannel Digital Banking Platform and portfolio of solutions.
Product Marketing Manager - Banking / Software Solutions / Financial Services
Location: South Africa, Zimbabwe, Kenya, Nigeria or Morocco
Full-time, Permanent role, Remote job
Our Client is helping financial institutions deliver digital financial services of tomorrow with technology that has impacted over 100 million people worldwide.
You, as their Product Marketing Manager, will play a key role in driving the companies go-to-market, demand generation and content strategy in Africa for their Omnichannel Digital Banking Platform and portfolio of solutions.
Essential that you have at least 5 - 8 years relevant experience in a similar role specialising in product marketing and content marketing covering digital innovation within the financial services sector, banking, insurance or IT industries.
This will be a remote role being fully supported by the marketing team based at their European HQ. You will add your Africa experience to the team and focus on both local and international markets.
Your key responsibilities:
- Be the go-to-person for product knowledge on clients core platform and solutions.
- Develop/adjust value propositions, messaging and positioning of the company by persona, industry, market, solution
- Create and manage sales and partner enablement materials: company and solutions presentations, brochures, one-pagers, battle cards, partner marketplace materials
- Drive the content strategy for product awareness, demand generation and thought leadership: whitepapers, product videos, speaker presentations, website landing pages, blog publications, customer success stories, email campaigns
- Dive deep to collect industry and market knowledge and come up with meaningful insights
- Know in detail the specifics of the industry, the needs, pain-points and challenges of potential customers, the value and benefits they are looking for
- Conduct regular market, industry and competitor research and analysis
- Lead knowledge-sharing sessions to communicate the key findings, create recommendations and suggest strategy improvements
- Collaborate closely with Sales, Pre-sales, Product Management teams, and others
Requirements & Qualifications:
- University degree in Marketing or Business
- At least 5 years of product marketing and content marketing experience
- Native English and excellent writing skills are required
- Experience in digital marketing
- Background in banking, insurance or IT industries
- Strategic thinking and creative mindset
- Strong analytical skills, attention to detail
- Great communication, storytelling and presentation skills
If this sounds like you, apply for the role! All applications will be treated strictly confidential. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. We do not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.