- Looking to hire?
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
International IT Project Manager
Networkers Technology is part of the Gattaca group, founded in 1984 and listed on the London Stock Exchange. We are leaders in recruitment of Information Technology and Communication profiles.
- Permanent contract directly with client
- Attractive retribution package
- Medical and life insurance
- Lunch allowance
- 28,5 vacation days
- Differential rates on the company's products and services
- Career progression
- Pension plan
For one of the biggest international insurance companies in Portugal, we are looking for an International IT Delivery and Projects Manager. This person will be a hands-on IT Project Manager for the international businesses.
- Ensure the operation of the established work plans, coordinating activities to support a project portfolio (define project documentation and performance reports, according to the established governance model).
- Act as the focal point for the company's international IT structures, coordinating with local teams for the operational management and monitoring of the project portfolio, and serve as the in-between to the different areas of FIT regarding the specific needs of management.
- Monitor the implementation of guidelines and/or corporate processes in the respective international IT structures.
- Define the project KPIs in order to monitor progress, deliverables and ensure the necessary updates.
- Alert project teams about milestones at risk of delay/default and escalate the most complex problems to the management team.
- Prepare and share portfolio reports with the management team, being responsible for coordinating information on projects and programs and identifying best practices.
- Define the necessary resources (human, technical, logistical, etc.) and the corresponding distribution of responsibilities for the different activities.
- Manage the execution of projects or strategic initiatives, ensuring compliance with deadlines and quality of deliverables.
- Preferably, university degree in Computer/Software Engineering, Management Information Systems, or similar
- 5+ years of experience in Project Management / Portfolio Management
- Proficient in Portuguese and English
- Preferably, proficient in Spanish or French
- Availability to travel (post-covid)
- Analytical mind, organized and good communication skills
- Initiative, quality and goals oriented