- Looking to hire?
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
Sr. HR Technology Technical Specialist - Oracle HCM Cloud
This opening is with a multi-billion dollar company that is part of the S&P 500 and would be ON-SITE and require NO TRAVEL. They have a phenomenal team atmosphere, competive wages, amazing insurance, and yearly bonus.
- Escalation point for trouble-shooting, including, but not limited to, researching and resolving problems, unexpected results or process issues in Oracle HCM Cloud application.
- Maintain end-to-end understanding of functional aspects of application and associated business processes
- Complete high-level designs and associated estimates to meet defined requirements
- Expert in Oracle HDL Data load of Person, Assignment and other HR data
- Proficient in Design & Development of Oracle BI based Reports & Integration with strong SQL skills for Adhoc Data extraction
- Expert in Oracle HCM Approval Workflow & Notification configuration
- Proficient in HCM Extract based Integrations Development
- Thorough understanding of Oracle HCM cloud Security Roles & privileges to maintain & support HCM Security
- Provide functional and/or technical direction/assistance for assigned applications
- Investigate and diagnose service requests or incidents according to their priority/rank, and identify the resolution and/or issue
- Define potential improvement changes to resolve errors, prevent the recurrence of problems or improve system maintainability and stability for assigned applications
- Assist team members handling major incidents for assigned applications; identify the root cause and short or long-term solutions
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, MIS, and/or equivalent work experience in a related field
- 10+ years of experience supporting HRIS applications and Oracle and SQL databases
- Strong knowledge of Oracle Cloud HR related modules: Core HR, Payroll, Benefits, and Compensation
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience delivering technical solutions that align with the business
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.