- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview Advice
- About us
Field Construction Manager - Nokia - North Texas
Networkers Technology are working with a leading telecoms company to find a Construction Manager to work with them on a long term contractual opportunity covering the North TX market.
As Construction Manager on this exciting opportunity you can expect:
- Long term employment with career development opportunity
- Highly competitive benefit and benefits
- The opportunity to work with cutting edge technology on the best networks in the nation
The Construction Manager responsibilities will include:
- Responsibility for all construction in given market
- Line management responsibility for Construction team
- Overseeing work and ensuring that it is kept to the customers standards
- Reporting directly to the customer and internal stakeholders
- Nokia equipment deployment
- Civil works
- Site works
- Project close out activities
The Construction Manager requirements include:
- 5+ years within field wireless construction
- Recent Nokia deployment/construction
- Previous experience working in North Texas
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
(Due to the urgent nature of this project, we are only able to accept applications from candidates with unrestricted US work authorization.)
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.