- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
Networkers has partnered with a telecom turf Vendor who has provided end-to-end deployment services and solutions on the latest technologies.
Looking for someone with DAS/Fiber installation experience and Spider Cloud Certification.
- Installing Fiber/DAS wireless equipment. To include but not limited to the installation of Outdoor and Indoor antennas, coaxial cable, CATV cable, fiber optic cable, CAT 5 cable, DC Power Cable and other appropriate components to NEC standards.
- Terminating coaxial cable: JMA, Andrews, Trilogy and etc.
- Fusion Splicing and Fiber OTDR Testing.
- Installation of DAS Headend to include DC Power Plant, Alarms, CPS and etc.
- Expert at completing Sweep, PIM, and Fiber testing. (Anritzu and EXFO Certificatins and PLUS).
- Keeping customer and company informed of progress of installation. Communicating and coordinating with customer and company related to specific safety, local code and company installation requirements.
- Assisting in proposal development and project preparation activities.
- Completing site surveys to troubleshoot and design corrective RF and RF/fiber optic installations for existing systems with inadequate coverage. Report findings to the appropriate staff.
- Assist with development of project schedules and materials/subcontractor selections.
- Mentoring and leading less experienced technicians.
- Completing job related documentation and record keeping.
- Assisting in warehouse maintenance and inventory.
The DAS Field Tech Lead is responsible for executing DAS Installation and Head End upgrade projects. Qualified candidates shall have experience with:
- MUST HAVE a minimum of years of in-building DAS installation experience. Three years of cable installation experience in IT, Cable, Electrical, RF and/or Telecommunications fields.
- Must have high level of understanding and experience performing fusion splicing, fiber terminations, fiber dressing, fiber cleaning and OTDR Testing.
- Spider Cloud Certifications a plus.
- Must have high level of understanding and experience performing RF Sweep and PIM Measurements.
- Solid understanding of wireless networks, including modulation techniques (UTMS, GSM, LTE plus etc.), amplifier/antenna/cable theory, link budgets, propagation tools, etc.)
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.