- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview Advice
- About us
Full Stack Web Developer
Our client is a broadcasting company who specializes developing innovative software solutions and network applications for clients in the broadcasting industries.They have their global presence in 185 countries through their more than 3000 clients.
We are looking for a Full Stack Web Developer for our client who provides services to clients located globally by developing applications and networking solutions using their cutting edge tools, technologies and more important through the innovation of their team of genius developers. This is a full time permanent position, located in Waterloo, ON (close to Kitchener, On).
Candidates must be able to perform following responsibilities with mentioned must have skills:
- Develop large scale single page applications, unit tests
- Work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Work with QA & technical support teams to resolve issues identified by internal testing & customers in the field
- Write readable, maintainable, and efficient code.
- Contribute to architecture and technical design
- Conduct research on emerging technologies, and implement prototypes and proof of concept projects
Must have Skills:
- 2+ years of software development experience including exposure to TypeScript (or ES6 or ES2016), LESS, Node.js, UX design, Distributed Source Control (Git or Mercurial), C#
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
Popular fields of work
- Telecommunications jobs in Germany
Why is the telecommunications market booming in Germany? And what job opportunities are available for the global telco...
- Why microservices are getting bigger
Find out how microservices compare to monolith applications and what this means for the development skills employers are loo...
Top in Development
- How to attract the best developers to your permanent jobs
With businesses looking to reduce their reliance on a contract workforce, Rupert Ronca looks at how businesses can attract d...
- Video: Diving into diversity with Toronto’s top women in tech
Networkers brings you career advice from some of the top women in tech following our recent event in Toronto.