- About us
- Hiring hub
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview Advice
- Work for us
Networkers Technology have partnered with a leading media solutions company to find a Financial Analyst to work with them at their technology HQ in Denver, CO on a full time, direct hire basis.
If you are a Financial Analyst with experience of order management on analysis and metrics, with a passion for technology then this is the role for you!
As the Financial Analyst your responsibilities will include:
- Performing management of sales orders and contract information within the primary ERP system for the business, and analysis of resulting data including orders, billing, and revenue.
- Reviewing contracts and managing the processing of sales orders and billing changes into the billing system.
- Assisting with the forecasting of business unit revenue and tracking of KPI's.
- Project management of data analysis, metrics and projections.
- Assisting with process development, and mapping.
The Financial Analyst will have:
- Bachelor's degree in finance.
- Experience with for or with SaaS organizations.
- High level expertise in MS Excel and MS Access, or SalesForce, Micro-strategy, SQL and Oracle.
- Strong attention to detail coupled with self-directed work style.
- Demonstrated expertise with data analysis, reporting and presentation of conclusions and findings.
Due to urgent nature of this opportunity our client is unable to provide sponsorship for this role.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
Popular fields of work
- Networkers launches report on technology workforce
Today sees the launch of the Technology: Voice of the Workforce report which brings together the perceptions of more than 1,...
- Women in Project Management: Making the most of the workforce
Baiba Ziga, Project Management Recruitment Consultant, Networkers, reports back on some of the key take aways from the APM N...
Top in Project Management and Business Change
- 7 ways to progress your IT project management career
Looking to take the next step in your project management career? Project management recruitment specialist Sarah Flageole sh...
- 5 industries hiring business change managers in 2018
Baiba Ziga reveals the industries seeking Business Change Managers in 2018.