- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview Advice
- About us
Embedded Software Developer
Networkers Technology have partnered with a leading media solutions company to find an Embedded Software Engineer to work with them on a full time direct hire basis.
Are you an Embedded Software Engineer with a passion for working with cutting edge technologies in an innovative growing enterprise? Then this Embedded Software Engineer opportunity is the one for you!
As the Embedded Software Engineer your responsibilities will include:
- Identifying, implementing, and delivering technical solutions.
- Working closely with design teams throughout the development process from initial design to software integration.
- Participating in product definition and design.
- Analyzing and tuning system designs to identify and eliminate potential bottlenecks.
As the Embedded Software Engineer will have:
- A Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Engineering.
- 4+ years of C/C+ embedded experience.
- Strong programming skills in C/C+.
- Direct Linux OS experience with exposure to Windows software development experience.
- Object orientated programming.
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.