- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview Advice
- About us
Sales Executive - Financial Services
Our client are a leading ITO company providing SaaS within cloud, IoT, big data, data analytics and cyber-security. Our client needs an experienced Sales Executive that is well connected within financial services, banking and insurance.
If you have a passion for cutting edge technologies and solutions and are well connected within the financial service and insurance industries then this is the position for you!
Your Sales Executive responsibilities:
- Growing sales and accounts within financial, insurance and banking industries in designated markets
- Creating and managing relationship at CxO level
- Performing strategic marketing, strategic thinking, and leadership
Your Sales Executive requirements:
- Senior sales /sales management track record, international negotiation skills
- Delivery/technical knowledge
- New logo/hunter experienced
- Drive demand creation initiatives, maintain client relationship
- Understand the market and demonstrate expertise to succeed
- Manage complex client situations (meetings, decision making through executive level, negotiation and conflict resolution)
To apply for this position, you must have work authorization to work for any employer within the US.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.
Popular fields of work
Top in Technology Sales
- 6 qualities of successful technology sales professionals
Technology sales professionals are in high demand but what key qualities do employers seek in their salespeople? Find out fr...
- Lessons from the top women in tech
Are you a female STEM graduate? Following the Females of the Future event held earlier this week, Girls in Tech & Networ...