- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview Advice
- About us
Senior Web Application Developer
Join an innovative organization that strives to shape the broadcast solutions business with their suite of ground breaking advertisting technology. Take part in creating effecient web applications, automated functional tests, and more!
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or other science-based discipline, coupled with 10+ years of experience in software application development of frontend applications.
* Demonstrated success with delivering software from inception to deployment using structured development practices and methodologies. Experience developing high performing, regionally distributed, multiple domain, service-oriented architecture consuming, applications.
* Firm grasp of architectural/design concepts including enterprise application architecture, integration patterns, object-oriented programming principals, and software design patterns.
* Experience working in an Agile/SCRUM development environment.
* Strong experience in stylesheets using CSS3, Sass plus Responsive Architecture.
* Experience in Webpack, Gulp, Swagger, ServiceStack, MVC, MVVM architectures
* Strong diagnostic skills and ability to quickly diagnose problems in complex systems.
* Detail oriented skillset with an ability to produce high quality solutions and learn new technologies quickly in a dynamic environment.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.
Popular fields of work
- Telecommunications jobs in Germany
Why is the telecommunications market booming in Germany? And what job opportunities are available for the global telco...
- Why microservices are getting bigger
Find out how microservices compare to monolith applications and what this means for the development skills employers are loo...
Top in Development
- 6 skills that could boost your .NET developer salary
Learning new skills and obtaining certifications can have a significant impact on your annual income. Find out how can...
- How to attract the best developers to your permanent jobs
With businesses looking to reduce their reliance on a contract workforce, Rupert Ronca looks at how businesses can attract d...