- About us
- Hiring hub
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview Advice
- Work for us
Accounts Receivable Analyst
The AR Analyst will be responsible for updating and maintaining assigned accounts in Oracle, and collecting on past due accounts.
The AR Analyst will be responsible for updating and maintaining assigned accounts in Oracle. AR Analyst will interact with internal & external customer to setup new accounts, update existing accounts in Customer Master, work with Treasury Dept. to review weekly cash forecast, and assist with month end closing in Oracle R12. Establish relationships with internal and external customers to ensure that credit limits are updated in Oracle which will allow orders to be processed through the system with little to no delays. Responsible for adding bill to, sold to and ship to addresses and updating the customers' information such as change of address or adding new contact information. Responsible for identifying any duplicate accounts in Oracle and working with Customer Master to merge them into a single account and maintaining the integrity of the accounts. Perform account reviews when requested.
Assist immediate supervisor with special projects which may include audit requests, weekly, bi-weekly or monthly account updates, narratives, reports, and training for team members.
* The Credit Analyst must have 2-3 years in Credit and Collections experience
* Primary focus will be to collect on past due accounts
* Prepare weekly Cash Forecast
* Keep records of all collection activity in Advance Collections on assigned accounts (e-mails or conversations)
* Update AR Aging report daily with collection notes
* Experience on reconciliation of customer accounts
* Detailed oriented
* Knowledge of Oracle 11i & R12 and PeopleSoft (not required)
* Bilingual (English/Spanish) if assigned North America or CALA accounts
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
Popular fields of work
- How to start a SAP career
SAP specialists come from a range of backgrounds including accountancy, HR and international trade. With so many routes into...
Top in ERP
- Video: Diving into diversity with Toronto’s top women in tech
Networkers brings you career advice from some of the top women in tech following our recent event in Toronto.
- Why SAP consultants should learn S/4 HANA
S/4 HANA is SAP’s next generation business suite, but why should SAP consultants learn more about it? Matt Zitouni, ERP spec...