- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview Advice
- About us
Work for a leading global telecommunications company. Construction Manager wanted for Wireless Small Cell C RAN Project.
The Construction Manager is responsible for managing Civil Works and associated financials, scheduling and Quality Management on the project. Maintains company standards and assures that service providers are adhering to those standards as well as Local and Federal standards. Interfaces with ASP/SP, Project Managers, Project Administrators, Construction Project Manager.
- Assess and control charges to the agreed site design
- Ensures approved materials only are installed on the project, and that the Civil Works guidelines and schedules are enforced.
- Take part in progress meetings
- Manages Civil works, and problem solves as required throughout the project.
- Ensure the working environment is maintained properly, including safety inspections and ensuring that tools, etc. are in good working condition.
- Coordinates site activities and assures that all disciplines directly involved in the project are in phase with the Project goals and objectives.
- Ensures that vendors meet the tech specs with respect to the company's and end-client's specifications.
- Verifies quality workmanship is performed during installations and that all company, client, local and federal guidelines and regulations are enforced.
- Must be knowledgeable work environment, and worker safety.
- Perform site pre-inspections, site verifications, visual inspection of quality on site, and coordinate post-construction audits.
- Provides progress reports to project management as required.
- Writes claims, orders and returns materials as required.
- Maintain and update construction-specific areas of Site Handler including but not limited to the following:
- SOW and pre-construction documents; NTP receipt verification; RFDS submission review and changes; Civil Works acceptance documents, submission receipt, review and approval; Civil Works progress PFA verification; Close out document review and acceptance sign off.
2-5 years: Job-related experience with project builds over 200 sites required.
For more information please contact: Kristen.Keith@NetworkersTechnology.com
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.
Popular fields of work
- Telecommunications jobs in Germany
Why is the telecommunications market booming in Germany? And what job opportunities are available for the global telco...
- Networkers launches report on technology workforce
Today sees the launch of the Technology: Voice of the Workforce report which brings together the perceptions of more than 1,...
Top in Communications
- R&D investment creating 5G job opportunities
As the race to 5G heats up, telecoms giants are investing huge money in creating a 5G-enabled network. With huge investment,...
- Why demand is growing for 5G-ready telecoms engineers
New research predicts there’ll be 22 million new 5G-related jobs by the year 2035. Find out what particular skills are in hi...