- About us
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Interview Advice
- Work for us
Construction Manager - Turfing
Networkers Technology have partnered with a leading ICT company to find a local Construction Manager with turfing experience to in their home market of Tulsa, OK.
This exciting Construction Manager opportunity comes with fully paid employee benefits. If you are a Construction Manager based in the Tulsa, OK market with turfng construction experience and looking to work on a project with long term security then this is the position for you.
As Construction Manager on this exlusive opportunity your responsibilities will include:
- Responsibilty for all construction in given market
- Line management responsibility for Construction team
- Overseeing work and ensuring that it is kept to the customers standards
- Reporting directly to the customer and internal stakeholders
- Civil works
- Site works
- Project close out activities
As a Construction Manager you will have:
- 5+ years wireless construction experience
- Turfing construction experience
- A strong customer focus and excellent communication skills
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Are locally based in Tulsa, OK market
To apply for this position, please contact use the link below or contact me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
Popular fields of work
- Telecommunications jobs in Germany
Why is the telecommunications market booming in Germany? And what job opportunities are available for the global telco...
- Networkers launches report on technology workforce
Today sees the launch of the Technology: Voice of the Workforce report which brings together the perceptions of more than 1,...
Top in Communications
- Why demand is growing for 5G-ready telecoms engineers
New research predicts there’ll be 22 million new 5G-related jobs by the year 2035. Find out what particular skills are in hi...
- Tech career advice for 2018
New Year, new job? This time of year is a natural time to reflect on what lies ahead and how you want your year to shape up....