- About us
- Hiring hub
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview Advice
- Work for us
Quality Assurance Officer
Networkers Technology have partnered with a leading digital security company in the Pasadena, CA area to find a Quality Assurance Officer to work with them on a full time direct hire basis.
If you are an experienced Quality Assurance Officer looking to join an innovative global security company in booming industry. Then this could be the position for you.
The Quality Assurance Officer will be responsible for:
- Internal audits, writing audit reports and presenting to management teams.
- Supporting and auditing R&D projects, customization teams, and other business units) and reporting back to stakeholders.
- Defining development processes according to development milestones.
- Performing project data analysis.
As Quality Assurance Officer you will have:
- A bachelors in software engineering or related computer science fields.
- Prior experience within QA preferably within a technology or cyber-security environment.
- Strong project management skills, and development methodology, programming, test & validation, integration, and configuration management activities.
- You will be process oriented within quality management methods.
- 5+ years of experience in software development and services & solutions project management.
If you wish to make an application for this role, please use the link below or send your resume directly to me at email@example.com
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
Popular fields of work
- Top 5 highest paying jobs in Cyber Security
What are the top paying jobs in the cyber security profession? Shaun Turner, Senior Cyber and Infosec Recruitment Consultant...
- Networkers launches report on technology workforce
Today sees the launch of the Technology: Voice of the Workforce report which brings together the perceptions of more than 1,...
Top in Cyber Security
- Why the NHS needs to invest in cyber security skills one year on from WannaCry
As the NHS looks to invest in cyber security one year on from the WannaCry ransomware, Ryan Baker looks at the skills it nee...
- Are gamers the key to plugging the cyber security skills gap?
Could gamers help fill the cyber security skills gap? And are employers ready to look outside the box to find the talent the...