- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview Advice
- About us
One of our client who is providing services through niche software applications to the public sector - cities, counties, states and school districts are looking for a software developer for their Marlborough, MA location.
A software engineer is needed with proficiency developing in .Net /C# platform who can also code and test. Our client is looking for a developer who can focus on both development of new products and at the same time can be involved in resolution of defects in existing applications. Following are some of the key responsibilities:
- Works through all phases of the software development life cycle, including research, requirements gathering, analysis, design, implementation, testing, test automation, continuous delivery, and maintenance.
- Maintains existing applications by fixing bugs and operational deficiencies in both previously-released software and software slated for future release.
- Analyzes, designs, writes and tests code.
- Implements and integrates application systems.
- Documents technical solutions.
Following are must have skills:
- .Net / C#
- SQL Server
- Microsoft MVC/WebApi, Restful web services
- Microsoft WinForms/WPF a plus
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
Popular fields of work
- Telecommunications jobs in Germany
Why is the telecommunications market booming in Germany? And what job opportunities are available for the global telco...
- Why microservices are getting bigger
Find out how microservices compare to monolith applications and what this means for the development skills employers are loo...
Top in Development
- How to attract the best developers to your permanent jobs
With businesses looking to reduce their reliance on a contract workforce, Rupert Ronca looks at how businesses can attract d...
- Video: Diving into diversity with Toronto’s top women in tech
Networkers brings you career advice from some of the top women in tech following our recent event in Toronto.