- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview Advice
- About us
Site Acquisition Coordinator
Do you want to join a company that revolutionizes the way the world communicates? Networkers has teamed up with a growing telecommunication service provider specialized in building wireless networks from the ground up.
The Site Acquisition Coordinator will coordinate and maintain project information and support the site acquisition team and project manager on wireless site builds.
- Lead candidate selection, data collection, and validation efforts in a new small cell project.
- Submit zoning and permitting applications. Attend municipal hearings, and obtain all county/state land use approvals as required.
- Prepare lease packages and NTP (Network Time Protocal) documents as required by customer
- Facilitate communication meetings between and project teams and internal organizations.
- Help meet project deadlines and drive the project forward with support of the project manager and other resources.
- Facilitate project tracking and scheduling requirements and maintain all project information and documentation.
- Be able to take ownership of data collection, validation efforts and associated in-house and customer database updates (AccuV, Siterra, SiteTraker, etc.).
- Support customer requirements through the use of customer tools and processes.
- Generate and submit purchase order requests. Track incoming purchase orders received and dollar amounts.
- Submit invoice requests and maintain a record of all transactions
- Upload documents to customer database
- Update weekly reports including general Project Tracker updates with forecast/actual date recordings
- Perform duties as assigned by the project manager
- Highly organized and able to manage and maintain project information and documents in a demanding, fast paced environment.
- Expertise in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Team player who can help coordinate project tasks within the team
- Familiar with project and document tracking methods, preferably web-based systems
- Excellent communication skills
- Bachelor's degree or related experience is required
- 0-2 years of experience
Please email Kristen.Keith@NetworkersTechnology.com for more information.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.
Popular fields of work
- Networkers launches report on technology workforce
Today sees the launch of the Technology: Voice of the Workforce report which brings together the perceptions of more than 1,...
- Women in Project Management: Making the most of the workforce
Baiba Ziga, Project Management Recruitment Consultant, Networkers, reports back on some of the key take aways from the APM N...
Top in Project Management and Business Change
- 7 ways to progress your IT project management career
Looking to take the next step in your project management career? Project management recruitment specialist Sarah Flageole sh...
- 5 industries hiring business change managers in 2018
Baiba Ziga reveals the industries seeking Business Change Managers in 2018.