- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview Advice
- About us
Networkers have partnered with a global leading technology company in the California area, looking for a Solution Architect / Sales Engineer to join their team.
My client is looking for a Solutions Architect / Sales Engineer in Mountain View and San Francisco areas.
As the Solutions Architect / Sales Engineer, you will be expected to have a strong passion for developing long term customer partnerships while meeting short term in a highly competitive marketplace. You will need to have the ability to apply economic analysis and financial concepts while managing the sales opportunity. As the Solutions Architect / Sales Engineer, you must be capable of developing senior level customer technical relationships and must excel in a complex selling environment.
Solutions Architect / Sales Engineer Requirements:
- You will need to have a proven track record of success and a proven track record of break through sales.
- You will need to contribute to the development of innovative solutions and ideas to drive incremental revenue.
- As the Solutions Architect / Sales Engineer, you must have broad knowledge of Data Center, Cloud, Next Generation Communications, Wide Area Networking - routing and switching and Experience selling to Webscale account
Due to the urgent nature of this position, candidates must be authorized to work for any US Employer. No C2C or sponsorship.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.
Popular fields of work
- Telecommunications jobs in Germany
Why is the telecommunications market booming in Germany? And what job opportunities are available for the global telco...
- Networkers launches report on technology workforce
Today sees the launch of the Technology: Voice of the Workforce report which brings together the perceptions of more than 1,...
Top in Communications
- R&D investment creating 5G job opportunities
As the race to 5G heats up, telecoms giants are investing huge money in creating a 5G-enabled network. With huge investment,...
- Why demand is growing for 5G-ready telecoms engineers
New research predicts there’ll be 22 million new 5G-related jobs by the year 2035. Find out what particular skills are in hi...