- About us
- Hiring hub
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview Advice
- Work for us
Senior FPGA Designer
Create and develop cutting edge broadcast technologies using FPGA/ Hardware Design as a part of the Research and Development team!
- Research and Specification
- Design, Implementation, Integration, and Testing
- Technical Project leadership and management
- Bachelor's Degree (electrical or computer engineering)
- 3+ years of FPGA design
- Experience with the latest design tech (Xilinx and Altera using VHDL)
- FPGA dev tools (i.e. Aldec/ModelSim, Vivado, Quartus)
- Knowledge of Broadcast industry applications is a PLUS
- Knowledge of Network Protocols is a PLUS
- Knowledge of Embedded and application programming is a PLUS
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
Popular fields of work
Top in Cloud Applications
- The 10 most in demand IT jobs and what you can get paid for doing them
Do you work in IT or considering a career within it? Here are 10 of the most in demand IT jobs right now.
- 7 qualities exceptional developers possess
Liam Grady reveals seven qualities that all employers would love their developers to have in this article. How many of these...