- About us
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Interview Advice
- Work for us
FIELD PROGRAMMABLE GATE ARRAYS (FPGA) Architect/Developer
For our client who is a cutting edge broadcast technology company, we are searching for a FPGA hardware designing and developing candidate with knowledge of VDHL.
The successful candidate will be working on FPGA/Hardware design and development as well as will be responsible for all phases of a project lifecycle, including research, specifications, design, implementation, integration, overall technical project management, testing, documentation, and support.
Must have Skills:
- Proficient at Architecture and Design for FPGA
- Coding experience in VHDL
- Open to any industry background experience
- Needs Design experience from past work history
- Internet Protocol (IP) Design experience is a plus
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
Popular fields of work
- Telecommunications jobs in Germany
Why is the telecommunications market booming in Germany? And what job opportunities are available for the global telco...
- Why microservices are getting bigger
Find out how microservices compare to monolith applications and what this means for the development skills employers are loo...
Top in Development
- Video: Diving into diversity with Toronto’s top women in tech
Networkers brings you career advice from some of the top women in tech following our recent event in Toronto.
- 6 skills that could boost your .NET developer salary
How can you boost your .NET developer salary? Find out in our article.