- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview Advice
- About us
Software Integration Engineer
I am seeking a strong Integration Engineer to join a Global Organization and work across multiple different client sites. The role will ideally be based out of Irving with 50% travel through the USA and some across Europe.
The consultant should be able to design, implement and execute new migration strategies. They should collaborate well with team members to develop customer solutions, be willing to train and lead technical resources.
Required Skills include:
- OS Deployment utilizing Configuration Manager and Microsoft Deployment Toolkit (MDT).
- Experience with (DISM) and Configuration Designer ( ICD).
- Desktop support and troubleshooting experience.
- Packaging of drivers and standard software suites (Microsoft Office, Adobe Reader/Flash)
Required Fundamental Knowledge
- Group Policy Objects (GPO)
- Active Directory (AD)
- Windows Filesystem and Registry
- Networking Concepts (TCP/IP, DNS)
- Security (Permissions, AntiVirus, Firewalls, etc)
Desired Experience (Not Required)
- Mac OS Imaging
- SCCM Software Distribution and patch management
- Deploying Windows 10
- Implementing Zero Touch (ZTI) deployments utilizing MDTDB
- SCCM Reporting
- Application Packaging
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.
Popular fields of work
Top in IT Infrastructure
- 6 skills that could boost your .NET developer salary
Learning new skills and obtaining certifications can have a significant impact on your annual income. Find out how can...
- Experts needed to help organisations migrate IT services to the cloud
As businesses look to migrate their IT services to the cloud, Andy Slater comments on how skilled cloud professionals can he...