- About us
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Interview Advice
- Work for us
Networkers has teamed with a global IT security leader at the forefront of innovation. Help make the digital world safer. Join a team of diverse individuals revolutionizing the industry through design and development of security solutions.
Java Developer to join a team dedicated to one of the company's latest innovations; an application that could revolutionize personal data security. This team is responsible for designing and developing government products and programs. From desktop applications and hardware integration to server applications featuring highly secured government documents (encryption, PKI, etc.), the ideal candidate should be comfortable working collaboratively and meeting deadlines in an innovative and fast-paced environment.
- Develop Java applications (client and server sides).
- Participate in the full development process (analyze, requriements, develop and test)
- Write top-notch code under a given deadline
- Analyze, Develop and Test on a daily basis
- Participate in and lead the design and creation of new features.
- Work closely with the technical lead throughout the implementation process and provide feedback to the validation team.
- Communicate with team members and customers as needed.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience with Java development.
- Highly Experience with Java EE, Java SE (Enterprise JavaBeans (EJB), Java Persistence API (JPA), Java Message Service (JMS), JAX WS, JAX RS
- Hands on experience using SQL databases
- Ability to travel (domestic) up to 30%
- Excellent English and communication skills required.
- Bachelors Degree in Software Engineering or Computer Science
- U.S. Citizenship - sole citizenship only; dual citizenship not permitted per CFIUS regulations.
If you meet the above requirements, please send resumes to Kristen.Keith@networkerstechnology.com
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
Popular fields of work
- Telecommunications jobs in Germany
Why is the telecommunications market booming in Germany? And what job opportunities are available for the global telco...
- Why microservices are getting bigger
Find out how microservices compare to monolith applications and what this means for the development skills employers are loo...
Top in Development
- Video: Diving into diversity with Toronto’s top women in tech
Networkers brings you career advice from some of the top women in tech following our recent event in Toronto.
- 6 skills that could boost your .NET developer salary
How can you boost your .NET developer salary? Find out in our article.