- Hiring hub
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview Advice
- About us
Site Acquisition Manager
Networkers is looking for a site Acquisition specialist to fill a contract role for its client. Our client specializes in building the networks, designing the architecture, integrating the technology, and developing the software in telecom industry
This is a long term contract position that requires site acquisition experience in telecom industry. In addition to that, an ideal candidate will also have strong understanding of compliance and regulatory requirements.
This position is a long term contract with a possibility to be converted to permanent.
Excellent communication, tracking and coordinating skills required.
- 3+ years of related Site Acquisition experience preferred with a wireless industry, legal or real estate background
- Experience working with local municipalities to procure zoning approvals, encroachment, and building permits,
- Must be comfortable presenting at zoning hearings and answering questions from the public on project details.
- Expert with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Power Point, Access is a plus)
- Very organized, ability to work in a high stress, fast paced environment
- Must possess a valid driver's license and be insurable under the company insurance policy; authorized to work in the United States
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.
Popular fields of work
- Telecommunications jobs in Germany
Why is the telecommunications market booming in Germany? And what job opportunities are available for the global telco...
- Networkers launches report on technology workforce
Today sees the launch of the Technology: Voice of the Workforce report which brings together the perceptions of more than 1,...
Top in Communications
- R&D investment creating 5G job opportunities
As the race to 5G heats up, telecoms giants are investing huge money in creating a 5G-enabled network. With huge investment,...
- Why demand is growing for 5G-ready telecoms engineers
New research predicts there’ll be 22 million new 5G-related jobs by the year 2035. Find out what particular skills are in hi...