- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview Advice
- About us
Windows Desktop Specialist
A subject matter expert with Microsoft office migration/windows desktop specialist is needed for our client a global leader in the financial industry for their downtown Montreal location for a long term contract.
Some core skills that are needed:
- Engineer/sustain existing/new desktop related technologies into the firm
- Create, review, maintain and update documentations well as provide level 3 support to investigate & troubleshoot root causes.
The ideal candidate will have extensive experience/knowledge of Windows operating systems, management of end user productivity apps, standard associated technologies and third party products.
MUST HAVE- Deep technical understanding of Windows Desktop x64 operating systems up to and including Windows 10
MUST HAVE- Experience designing technical solutions to meet complex business requirements
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.
Popular fields of work
Top in IT Infrastructure
- Experts needed to help organisations migrate IT services to the cloud
As businesses look to migrate their IT services to the cloud, Andy Slater comments on how skilled cloud professionals can he...
- Video: Diving into diversity with Toronto’s top women in tech
Networkers brings you career advice from some of the top women in tech following our recent event in Toronto.