- About us
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Interview Advice
- Work for us
- Experience selling managed services
- Experience with embedded software
- Someone who is technically savvy.
- An interest in / passion for IoT
- Linux expereince helpful
We are looking for a self-motivated sales professional to work across the territory helping our prospects and existing customers enable their devices in a connected model.
Our client partners across ecosystems, forging a unique combination of world-class professional services with essential hardware, software and licensing resources to enable smart-connected devices that are reliable and valuable to end-users, and successful for our customers. Our clients products and services are focused at the broad embedded market with verticals including industrial, retail and enterprise. They work across the embedded stack from drivers and BSPs through applications and cloud connectivity.
- Prospect for new opportunities within UK and Europe
- Manage customer relationships
- Manage, assess and design account strategies within assigned accounts
- Create and maintain accurate forecasting in our CRM system, and provide regular status updates to management team
- Responsible for managing the solution sales process from customer opportunities through proposal and acceptance
- Work across sales and deliveries teams to coordinate sales activities to effectively sell the clients solutions
- Work with engineering team to develop customer proposals
- Support tradeshows and other marketing events
- Technical experience of software services and solutions, ideally with embedded software
- Proven track record and front-line sales experience with customers in a solutions sales capacity
- Successful track record of generating revenue while exceeding annual quota target goals
- Some high-level knowledge of Linux, Android, Microsoft, other RTOS systems, would be preferred but not essential.
- Proven agreement negotiation, account management, and overall business relationship skills
- Successful in working as a team player with proven organizational skills
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant technical subject
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.
Popular fields of work
Top in Technology Sales
- 6 qualities of successful technology sales professionals
Technology sales professionals are in high demand but what key qualities do employers seek in their salespeople? Find out fr...
- Lessons from the top women in tech
Are you a female STEM graduate? Following the Females of the Future event held earlier this week, Girls in Tech & Networ...